The Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC) created the Ealing Safer Neighbourhood Board (ESNB) to ensure engagement between the police and our community.
The Board provides challenge to the Police on their performance in the borough.
If you have any questions about general police matters ask the police
We can access MOPAC funding, to support crime prevention or community initiatives. Do you have a community project that needs support? Get in touch!
Join our public meeting usually held in March, or if you wish to join us at any other meeting please get in touch.
Joining the team
Are you enthusiastic with an interest in safety and crime prevention in your neighbourhood and have diverse community interests?
Buses towards Ealing Town Hall
- E2Commerce Road / Brentford Lock to Clifton Road
- E7Ealing Broadway Station to Ruislip station
- E8The Bell to Ealing Broadway Station / Haven Green
- E11Ealing Town Hall towards West Ealing, Northfields or Hanwell
- 207Hayes By-Pass towards Ealing Broadway
- 427Acton High Street towards Ealing Broadway
- 607Uxbridge Station towards Ealing Broadway