The Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC) established the Ealing Safer Neighbourhood Board (ESNB) to ensure cohesive engagement between the police and all aspects of our community.
The Board provides local challenge to the Police on their performance in Ealing and the way they go about their activities.
If you have any general questions about police matters look for your answers here ask the police
The ESNB has access to a share of MOPAC funding, to support crime prevention or community initiatives. If you are interested and you have a community project that needs support, please get in touch.
The ESNB invites you to our public meeting held every year, usually in March, or if you just wish to join us at our next meeting just get in touch.
Joining the team
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with diverse community interests. It's just as important to have a keen interest in safety and crime prevention in the borough and your neighbourhood.
Buses towards Ealing Town Hall
- E2Commerce Road / Brentford Lock to Clifton Road
- E7Ealing Broadway Station to Ruislip station
- E8The Bell to Ealing Broadway Station / Haven Green
- E11Ealing Town Hall towards West Ealing, Northfields or Hanwell
- 207Hayes By-Pass towards Ealing Broadway
- 427Acton High Street towards Ealing Broadway
- 607Uxbridge Station towards Ealing Broadway